SHARINBOX becomes more secure! ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
SHARINBOX joined the SG Markets platform of the Societe Generale group to benefit from a strong level of authentication and secure your personal shareholder space.
This strong level of authentication enables us to offer you a new connection mode reinforced by the definition of a stronger password and a second means of authentication, the aim of which is to recognize your hardware and browser and to guarantee that you are the originator of the connection.
This second authentication process means that you will have to use a verification code either through:
- A mobile application, which you can download on your smartphone: the code you will be given by the app will be the one to enter on the Sharinbox login screen
- A phone call coming from an interactive vocal system: the code that will be displayed on the Sharinbox login screen will have to be typed onto your telephone keypad
What change for you:
- New login screens,
- The first time you log in, you will need to Activate your account using your eight-digit access code and your usual password to set up:
- Your new login name (preferably a personal email address),
- Your new, stronger password,
- Your additional authentication method (mobile application or phone call) to obtain the verification code to be provided.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to access your Sharinbox shareholder account with your new, personalized, easy to remember login identifiers!
After you have activated your account and created your new login details, your access code will no longer be active. You will not be able to use it to log in anymore.
Do you hold several Sharinbox accounts? Use the same email address as a login identifier:
Several accounts: Just ONE login identifier!
Need help ! Visit our homepage, section « Login help » or menu « Access our services/Login help »
Tips to follow
Keep in mind that Societe Generale will never ask you for information it already has, your logins or your passwords.
- Limit the dissemination of information (social networks, websites, standard mail templates, signature...).
- Never pass on your personal and confidential information (date of birth, passwords…).
- Beware of any unusual request and follow your intuition: if a request seems suspicious to you, it probably is!
- Verify the legitimacy of such a request by making a counter-call to a number already referenced.
In case of doubt, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact” section at the footer.
Remain vigilant about the signs that can alert you: inconsistent email address of the sender, syntax errors or spelling mistakes, link or site with an inaccurate URL address, absence of the mention "https" in the internet address of the visited site or the padlock indicating a secure connection.
Please, do not write down your passwords on Excel files or Word documents, prefer the use of a password safe.
What to do in case of proven or suspected fraud?
If you have provided sensitive information, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact” section at the footer.